How can I use iTunes to put photos on iPod nano?
10 Jan, 2018
73%Solved this issue
104minTime to fix
68%Recommend to DIY
Need a faster answer?
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Use the included USB cable to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
- Click on the device icon in iTunes.
- In the sidebar on the left side of the iTunes window, click Photos.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Were you able to resolve it?Yes NoAwesome !Ok
How long did it take to fix?Good to know
Is it better to DIY or Repair?DIY RepairGreatGot it
Instant Repair Help
over the Phone or Video
Get Instant Help
Save hundreds of $$$