How can I use iTunes to put photos on iPod nano?
10 Jan, 2018
Need a faster answer?
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Open iTunes on your computer.
- Use the included USB cable to connect your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer.
- Click on the device icon in iTunes.
- In the sidebar on the left side of the iTunes window, click Photos.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Instant Repairman Help
over the Phone or Video
Get Instant Help
Save hundreds of $$$