How to replace the driver side blend door actuator in a 1999 cadillac deville
15 May, 2015
79%Solved this issue
104minTime to fix
71%Recommend to DIY
Need a faster answer?
Air Mix Actuator Replacement - Driver
- Remove the right sound insulator. Refer to Instrument Panel Insulator Panel Replacement - Right Side in Instrument Panel, Gauges and Console.
- Remove the instrument panel compartment. Refer to Instrument Panel Storage Compartment Replacement in Instrument Panel, Gauges and Console.
- Unsnap the rod from the plastic retainer on the actuator arm.
- Remove the two screws from the actuator (2).
- Disconnect the electrical connector (1).
- Remove the actuator (2).
- Inspect the air mix door for free travel.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Were you able to resolve it?Yes NoAwesome !Ok
How long did it take to fix?Good to know
Is it better to DIY or Repair?DIY RepairGreatGot it
Instant Repair Help
over the Phone or Video
Get Instant Help
Save hundreds of $$$