The four spark swithes stop working and burners do not lith

Need a faster answer?
The part your more than likely going to have to change is called a spark module and is usually located under the top of the range.
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!
Instant Repairman Help
over the Phone or Video
Check Icon Get Instant Help
Check Icon Save hundreds of $$$
Check Icon Available 24/7