Saving a sound track sent by bluetooth to my music player I have a nokia X6 (16GB). When receiving a music track via bluetooth there appears to be no option to save or move the track to the music player only to ''Folders''. This is different from any other Nokia that I've had. Am I missing something as saving/moving it only to a folder means you cannot send it on ? Thank you
23 Nov, 2016
77%Solved this issue
107minTime to fix
60%Recommend to DIY
Need a faster answer?
- Excellent Bluetooth Receiver,stable connectivity and remarkable signal stability.
- Smooth call conversation and non-stop and clear music streaming creates enjoyable listening experience.
- Two-link: Enhanced Bluetooth signal can reach up to 10 meters in open space without obstacles and can be connected with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously.
- Universal Compatibility: Fully compatible with iPhone, iPod, iPad, Tablets, Other Smartphone, most speakers, TV, and radio, easily plugs into any powered PC speakers, Car & Home Stereo Sound System.
- Small and Simple: Its outline feels like a mini iPhone 6, petite and charming, it doesn't need much space in your car; Simple buttons design, easy operation, you can get away from complicated operation of some other Bluetooth receivers.
SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE
Were you able to resolve it?Yes NoAwesome !Ok
How long did it take to fix?Good to know
Is it better to DIY or Repair?DIY RepairGreatGot it
Instant Repair Help
over the Phone or Video
Get Instant Help
Save hundreds of $$$