Everything you need to know about Contacting YouSendIt
YouSendIt provides cloud hosting, file sharing & editing services. Having millions of users worldwide, YouSendIt customer support tackles numerous calls daily.
Best Methods to Contact YouSendIt
YouSendIt offers two methods for customers to contact their support team. These include:
- The best way to contact them is by dialing the helpline number 866-558-7363. The on-call assistance is available from Monday-Friday(9:00 AM- 5:00 PM PST)
- YouSendIt support team also offers online help desks and community forums to users for detailed conversations. Check out yousendit.support.com for more help.
Calling YouSendIt Customer Support
Here are some common reasons for people to call YouSendIt customer support:
- Billing and payment issues
- Privacy concerns
- Setup and usage trivia
Tips to ensure an effective call with YouSendIt
You can ensure effective customer support by following a few simple steps:
- It is advisable to call the helpline in the morning. The best time to contact the YouSendIt support team is around 10:45 AM.
- Collect all the important documents like previous correspondences, related URLs, screenshots of your PC.
- Keep details of your request and follow up in case no one gets back to you.
User Reactions To Calling YouSendIt Customer Service
Users expressed mild disappointment over support received. The most common problems faced by the users include:
- Users highlighted the poor handling of requests by the service team rep.
- User calls were put on hold for hours.
Issues resolved by a YouSendIt Customer Service Representative
YouSendIt customer support provides solutions to many issues.
These include billing issues, tech support, resolving security issues, etc.
Call with YouSendIt Unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
- Take notes in your call with the representative. If the call hangs up, go through the notes, and re-contact customer support. The information jotted may assist you to explain your concern and help your issue resolve faster.
- The training and experience of a customer representative can make a huge difference when it comes to customer satisfaction. If your first call didn't go well, dial again. A different representative may understand your concerns and get your issue resolved.
- You may try using other options including help desk & FAQs.
- Users can also head over to Twitter & LinkedIn and tag YouSendIt on their posts to draw the company’s attention.
Contacting YouSendIt.com support or customer service
YouSendIt.com customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, YouSendIt.com uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. YouSendIt.com customer support agents receive basic training to support YouSendIt.com products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, YouSendIt.com support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If YouSendIt.com
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since YouSendIt.com can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, YouSendIt.com uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from YouSendIt.com?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
YouSendIt.com, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to YouSendIt.com customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any YouSendIt.com product or service, they do not have access to your YouSendIt.com account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with YouSendIt.com.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from YouSendIt.com
What is 6YA’s relationship with YouSendIt.com?
6YA and YouSendIt.com are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most YouSendIt.com products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.