Everything you need to know about Contacting XHeli
XHeli is a retail and mail-order supplier of radio remote-controlled helicopters. Headquartered in Los Angeles, XHeli receives lots of customer support requests every day.
Best Methods to Contact XHeli
XHeli offers various methods for customers to get in touch with their support team. In total, there are two efficient ways to contact XHeli. These include:
- XHeli offers a toll-free number for users to get in touch with a team rep. The best way to contact XHeli is by dialing 626-968-9860.
- The support team also offers live chat support to users for detailed conversations. You can check out http://www.xheli.com/cs.html for more help.
Calling XHeli Customer Support
Here are some common reasons for people to call XHeli customer support:
- Billing and payment issues
- Tech support
- Placing, modifying, or canceling orders
- Tracking order status
- Requesting return or refund
- Help with troubleshooting problems
Tips to ensure an effective call with XHeli
You can ensure effective customer support by following a few simple steps:
- Make sure to gather documentation that supports your request or case. This may include screenshots of previous correspondences, billing statements, or error messages.
- Contact customer service and explain your concern.
- It is advisable to have a pen and paper handy before calling. That way, you can jot down any important points for future use.
User Reactions To Calling XHeli Customer Service
Users have mixed reactions to XHeli's customer service. Major grievances include long wait times, unfulfilled promises, and incorrect information provided by the reps.
Issues resolved by an XHeli Customer Service Representative
Customer support reps resolve many issues like product-related questions, repair or return info, tech support, troubleshooting, etc.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with XHeli Customer Service?
In the cases of device manhandle and damage, the customer service rep cannot help you with much. They can only provide you with guidance on how to get your device repaired.
Call with XHeli Unsuccessful? Follow the Steps Below
If your call drops or the issue persists, don't worry. There are other options:
- Take notes in your call with the representative. If the call hangs up, go through the notes, and re-contact customer support. The information jotted may assist you to explain your concern thoroughly.
- Different service agents have different levels of training, knowledge, and experience. If your first call felt unsatisfactory, try again. The next person may get you the desired results.
- XHeli also provides a live chat option for users for a quick chat. This method provides you with a record of transcripts for future reference and documentation.
Contacting Xheli.com support or customer service
Xheli.com customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, Xheli.com uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. Xheli.com customer support agents receive basic training to support Xheli.com products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, Xheli.com support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If Xheli.com
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since Xheli.com can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, Xheli.com uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from Xheli.com?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
Xheli.com, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to Xheli.com customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any Xheli.com product or service, they do not have access to your Xheli.com account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with Xheli.com.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from Xheli.com
What is 6YA’s relationship with Xheli.com?
6YA and Xheli.com are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most Xheli.com products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.