Everything you need to know about Contacting Ubiquiti Networks
Ubiquiti Networks is a well-established tech company that offers data equipment for personal and business purposes. With enormous popularity, it isn’t surprising that Ubiquiti receives many customer support requests daily.
Best methods to contact Ubiquiti Networks
Ubiquiti offers various methods for users to get in touch with customer support. In total, there are three tried and approved ways to contact Ubiquiti.
- Ubiquiti offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Dial 408-942-3085. The average waiting time is 2 minutes.
- You can also mail them through their official email address i.e. email@example.com. You can expect a reply within 1 hour.
- Ubiquiti’s online help desk is also available to users for a detailed conversation regarding complex issues. You can contact the help desk via ubnt.com.
Calling Ubiquiti customer service
Here are some common reasons for people to call Ubiquiti customer support:
- Requesting returns and repairs
- Questions regarding purchasing products
- General complaints
- Technical assistance
- Placing orders
- Changing or canceling orders
- Warranty claims
- Finding an authorized distributor
- Billing queries
Tips for calling Ubiquiti Networks Customer Service
For an effective and productive call with Ubiquiti, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you’re directing your request to the correct department. Visit the customer support page or the “Contact Us” option on the official Ubiquiti website for better guidance.
- The phone-based customer support is available from 9 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST, weekdays. The best time to call Ubiquiti is around 3:45 p.m.
- Keep the necessary documents with you. Have your billing copies, order details, product number, any form of prior communication for reference while on call.
- Keep your device handy if you face technical issues. You’ll be able to troubleshoot with the agent on call.
- Take notes during the conversation. You may want to refer to these later on.
- If you’re writing an email, make sure to attach all the required documents with proper titles. This will make it easier for the rep to look at the required information.
- Take note of the date and time you sent the request. This will allow you to know an appropriate time for a follow-up call or mail.
Customer reactions to calling Ubiquiti Customer Service
No online news or media reports have reported dissatisfied customers around the globe. This implies the users seem to be generally content with the level of support received.
Issues resolved by Ubiquiti Customer Service
- Resolving return or exchange issues
- Technical assistance
- Referring users to authorized retailers
- Changing online orders
- Processing warranty claims
- Billing issues
- Assistance with purchasing products
- Tracking orders
Issues that cannot be resolved by Ubiquiti Customer Service
- If you’ve purchased a product through a third-party retailer, Ubiquiti’s customer service has limited ability in resolving your issue.
- Incompatibility issues with third-party hardware or software cannot be resolved by the support team. They may suggest a workaround but they cannot fully resolve your issue.
- Some products may require extensive diagnostic tests. The customer service reps may not be fully skilled to carry such tests on their own. They may direct you to an authorized repair center or advice you to mail the product to the company.
Call with Ubiquiti unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you can’t seem to resolve your issue through the customer service department. You have other options:
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Write back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use other alternatives such as email support. This gives you a written record of your communications with the team.
- The community forum is another place to seek advice on your issues. Experienced users and Ubiquiti experts may provide resolutions that worked for them in past.
Contacting Ubiquiti Networks support or customer service
Ubiquiti Networks customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, Ubiquiti Networks uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. Ubiquiti Networks customer support agents receive basic training to support Ubiquiti Networks products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, Ubiquiti Networks support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If Ubiquiti Networks
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since Ubiquiti Networks can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, Ubiquiti Networks uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from Ubiquiti Networks?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
Ubiquiti Networks, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to Ubiquiti Networks customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any Ubiquiti Networks product or service, they do not have access to your Ubiquiti Networks account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with Ubiquiti Networks.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from Ubiquiti Networks
What is 6YA’s relationship with Ubiquiti Networks?
6YA and Ubiquiti Networks are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most Ubiquiti Networks products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.