Everything you need to know about contacting Sears
Sears is a leading department stores company based in America. Catering to the needs of countless clients, Sears handles lots of customer calls every day.
Best Methods to Contact Sears
Sears offers various methods for customers to get in touch with their support team. In total, there are three ways to contact Sears. These include:
- Sears offers a toll-free number for users to get in touch with a team rep. The best way to contact Sears is dialing 800-479-5899. Alternate numbers are 800-549-4505 for rebates, 866-349-4358 for online shopping support, 800-469-4663 for kenmore support, 800-479-6351 for member services, 800-349-4358 for sears return service, 847-286-2500 for corporate offices and 800-659-5917 for technical support.
- The next efficient way to seek support from Sears will be to mail them at their official mail address, email@example.com.
- The support team also offers online help desks and community forums to users for detailed conversations and complex issues. You can check out http://www.sears.com/shc/s/nb_10153_12605_NB_CSHome
Calling Sears Customer Support
Here are some common reasons for people to call Sears customer support:
- Billing and payment issues
- Technical support
- Tracking order status
- Registering problems with orders
- Requesting returns
- Canceling orders
- Help with troubleshooting problems
Tips to ensure an effective call with Sears
You can ensure a productive call with Sears and get your issues resolved in no time with the following tips:
- Make sure to dial the correct number.
- Have your notepad ready so that you can jot down important points for future reference.
- Keep all the appropriate information handy. These include the invoice, product serial no, account details, credit/debit card details etc.
- For technical assistance, keep your mobile or PC handy.
User Reactions To Calling Sears Customer Service
Some users are quite content while others have expressed dissatisfaction with the customer support online. Users have complained of unprofessional agents and poor assistance.
Issues resolved by Sears Customer Service
Sears customer service provides effective solutions to a lot of questions. These include helping with orders, providing tech support, registering complaints etc.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with Sears Customer Service?
- There are cases where Sears faces difficulty in delivering or collecting the package from your address. It may happen if you or other family members are away and no one is available to sign for packages.
- Third-party sellers on Sears may have delivery inconsistencies. If you have purchased from a third-party seller, you may experience an unwanted delay in the delivery of your orders. Sears here may not intervene and speed up the process.
- Sears also cannot help much in dealing with interpersonal disputes between buyers and sellers.
Sears' call Unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
There are cases where your call may drop or the issue persists, don't worry. There are still options:
- Take notes in your call with the representative. If the call hangs up, go through the notes, and re-contact customer support. The information jotted may assist you to explain your concern thoroughly and help your issue resolve, little earlier.
- Different service agents have different levels of training, knowledge and experience. If your first call felt unsatisfactory, try again. The next person may be able to help you.
- If your call feels unsatisfactory, try mailing to Sears customer support on their official mail address.
- If the problem persists, visit Sears' website and contact the help forum.
- You can also try reaching out to Sears' official social media handles. Someone there might guide you to resolve your issue.
Contacting sears support or customer service
sears customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, sears uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. sears customer support agents receive basic training to support sears products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, sears support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If sears
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since sears can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, sears uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from sears?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
sears, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to sears customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any sears product or service, they do not have access to your sears account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with sears.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from sears
What is 6YA’s relationship with sears?
6YA and sears are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most sears products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.