Everything you need to know about Contacting Ring Doorbells
Ring Doorbells is known for manufacturing smart home security products. A pioneer in the security domain, Ring Doorbells customer support receives lots of support calls every day.
Best Methods to Contact Ring Doorbells
Unfortunately, there is only one way to contact Ring Doorbells. Ring Doorbells offers a toll-free number for users to get in touch with a team rep. You can reach out to Ring Doorbells by dialing 800-656-1918.
Calling Ring Doorbells Customer Support
Here are some common reasons for people to call Ring Doorbells customer support:
- Invoice and payment issues
- Acquiring, altering, or terminating subscriptions
- Tech assistance
- Seeking product details
- Checking delivery status
- Help with installation
- Help with troubleshooting problems
Tips to ensure an effective call with Ring Doorbells
- Have your notepad ready to jot down important points for future reference.
- Keep all the appropriate information handy. These include the invoice, product serial no, account details, credit/debit card details, etc.
- If you are seeking technical assistance, keep your mobile or PC handy. Some remote diagnostics work best if you're not using the device for the call. It is advisable to use another phone to connect with the representative.
- The phone-based helplines are functional 24X7. Don't hesitate to call customer support whenever you need it.
- The live chat option is active from 5 am to 9 pm(Pacific time).
User Reactions To Calling Ring Doorbells Customer Service
A fraction of users are quite content while others have expressed dissatisfaction with the customer support online. Most users have complained of unprofessional agents and poor assistance.
Issues resolved by a Ring Doorbells Customer Service Representative
Ring Doorbells customer reps can help you resolve issues like invoice issues, modifying plans, providing product details, troubleshooting problems, etc.
What Cannot Be Resolved by Phone with Ring Doorbells Customer Service?
The customer support rep can't provide much support in cases of device damage. You'll have to ship your device to the repair center or schedule a tech visit. There might be cases where your mobile or other electronics are not compatible with the Ring system. Ring Doorbells is not accountable for incompatibility issues with third-party hardware. You might have to return your product or change your device.
Call with Ring Doorbells Unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
There are cases where your call may drop or the issue persists, don't worry. There still are options:
- Take notes in your call with the representative. If the call hangs up, go through the notes. The information jotted may assist you to explain your concern thoroughly and help your issue resolve faster when you call again.
- Contact customer service again. Different service agents have different levels of training, knowledge, and experience. If your first call felt unsatisfactory, try again. The next person may help you.
- Ring Doorbells' website also offers a live chat service for users who didn't have a productive call. This method gives you the extra advantage of recording chat transcripts useful in quick resolution and documentation of your case.
- If nothing works, address your issue with the community forum. Someone, in the past, might have had similar issues and may help you out.
Contacting Ring support or customer service
Ring customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, Ring uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. Ring customer support agents receive basic training to support Ring products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, Ring support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If Ring
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since Ring can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, Ring uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from Ring?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
Ring, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to Ring customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any Ring product or service, they do not have access to your Ring account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with Ring.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from Ring
What is 6YA’s relationship with Ring?
6YA and Ring are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most Ring products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.