Everything you need to know about contacting Pokemon GO
Pokemon GO is an augmented reality mobile game for iOS and Android devices. Played by millions of users around the world, Pokemon GO receives lots of customer support requests every day.
Best Methods to Contact Pokemon GO
Pokemon GO offers various methods for customers to get in touch with their support team. In total, there are two ways to contact Pokemon GO. These include:
- The support team offers online help desks and community forums to users for detailed conversations and complex issues. You can check out support.pokemongo.nianticlabs.com for more help.
- The next efficient way to seek support from Pokemon GO will be to mail them at their official mail address, email@example.com.
Contacting Pokemon GO Customer Support
Here are some common reasons for people to contact Pokemon GO customer support:
- Technical assistance
- Modification or termination of account
- Handling hacked accounts
- Addressing violations of intellectual property rights
- Help with troubleshooting problems
Tips to ensure effective contact with Pokemon GO
- Visit Pokemon GO's official website. Go to the help segment and read the instructions thoroughly. That way, your concerns will be directed to the appropriate department.
- Explain your issue in the most simple manner. Keep all the relevant documents with you. This includes screenshots and receipts etc.
- Keep details of your request and follow up in cases where no one gets back to you.
User Reactions To Contacting Pokemon GO Customer Service
Users are normally content with Pokemon GO's customer support. However, not being able to speak to a person directly puts a damper on their satisfaction level.
Issues resolved by Pokemon GO Customer Service
Pokemon GO customer support easily deals with issues including set-up and usage trivia, technical assistance, invoice issues, troubleshooting etc.
What Can't Be Resolved by Pokemon GO Customer Service?
- Pokemon GO is not responsible for device incompatibility. You will have to contact the customer support team of your respective device.
- Customer support is also not accountable for the content provided. Content related decisions are internal and customer support cannot erase any content if found offensive.
Dissatisfied with Pokemon GO’s customer assistance? Follow the steps below
If you're left frustrated and unsatisfied with the response you received, don't fret. Try the following:
- Examine your notes. It may help address the issue thoroughly when you contact Pokemon GO again.
- Contact customer support again. Agents have different levels of training and experience. The next person you connect to may work out your issue.
Contacting Pokemon Go support or customer service
Pokemon Go customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, Pokemon Go uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. Pokemon Go customer support agents receive basic training to support Pokemon Go products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, Pokemon Go support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If Pokemon Go
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since Pokemon Go can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, Pokemon Go uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from Pokemon Go?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
Pokemon Go, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to Pokemon Go customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any Pokemon Go product or service, they do not have access to your Pokemon Go account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with Pokemon Go.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from Pokemon Go
What is 6YA’s relationship with Pokemon Go?
6YA and Pokemon Go are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most Pokemon Go products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.