Everything you need to know about Contacting Pinterest
Pinterest is one famous social media platform that concentrates mainly on sharing images or image-related content online. Since it doesn't provide on-call customer service, users have to reach Pinterest through alternate methods.
Best Methods to Contact Pinterest
Unfortunately, there is only one way to contact Pinterest. The support team offers an online help desk option for detailed conversations. You can check out pinterest.com for more help.
Contacting Pinterest Customer Support
Here are some common reasons for people to contact Pinterest customer support:
- Tech support
- Account access and hacking issues
- Requesting to block or discontinue an account
- To report improper posts
- To report copyright infringements
- Help with troubleshooting problems
Tips to ensure effective contact with Pinterest
- Collect all the important documents like previous correspondences, related URLs, screenshots of your mobile application or PC.
- Search instructions on Pinterest's help page and submit your detailed request.
- Keep details of your request and follow up in case no one gets back to you.
User Reactions To Contacting Pinterest Customer Service
Users are normally pleased with Pinterest's customer support. However, not being able to speak to a person directly puts a damper on their satisfaction level.
Issues resolved by Pinterest Customer Service
Pinterest customer support easily deals with issues including set-up and usage trivia, technical assistance, troubleshooting, handling identity thefts, etc.
What Can't Be Resolved by Pinterest Customer Service?
- Pinterest is not accountable for the content available on the platform. Content-related decisions are internal and customer support cannot erase any content if found offensive.
- If you face conflict with other users, customer support can't provide much help. You will have to take legal actions against them.
- Pinterest is also not responsible for device incompatibility. You will have to contact the customer support team of your respective device in such cases.
Contact with Pinterest unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you're left frustrated and unsatisfied with the response you received, don't worry. Try the following:
- Examine your previous correspondences. You might get your answer within them somewhere. If not then it may help address the issue thoroughly when you contact Pinterest again.
- Contact customer support again. Explain your problem as simply as possible. Attach necessary documents. Agents have different levels of training and experience. The next person you connect to may work your issue out.
Contacting Pinterest support or customer service
Pinterest customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, Pinterest uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. Pinterest customer support agents receive basic training to support Pinterest products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, Pinterest support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If Pinterest
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since Pinterest can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, Pinterest uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from Pinterest?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
Pinterest, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to Pinterest customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any Pinterest product or service, they do not have access to your Pinterest account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with Pinterest.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from Pinterest
What is 6YA’s relationship with Pinterest?
6YA and Pinterest are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most Pinterest products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.