Everything you need to know about contacting Payoneer
Payoneer is an American company that provides online money transfer and digital payment services. Payoneer has empowered businesses, online sellers and freelancers to pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally, thereby receiving lots of customer support requests every day.
Best Methods to Contact Payoneer
Payoneer offers various methods for customers to get in touch with their support team. In total, there are four ways to contact Payoneer. These include:
- The best way to contact Payoneer is through the live chat option available to users at https://server.iad.liveperson.net/hc/74714728/?cmd=file&file=visitorWantsToChat&site=74714728&byhref=1&imageUrl=https://www.payoneer.com/LivePersonImgs.
- Payoneer also offers toll-free numbers for users to get in touch with a team rep. These are 646-658-3695, 646-224-6993 and 800-251-2521.
- The next efficient way to seek support from Payoneer will be to mail them at their official mail address, email@example.com.
- The support team also offers online help desks and community forums to users for detailed conversations and complex issues. You can check out payoneer.com
Calling Payoneer Customer Support
Here are some common reasons for people to call Payoneer customer support:
- Tech support
- Balance statements
- Refund requests
- Account access and hacking problems
- Change in account information
- Identity theft and fraud complaints
- Help with troubleshooting problems
Tips to ensure an effective call with Payoneer
- It's always advisable to have proper information before you dial Payoneer. Make sure you dial the correct number.
- Keep all the important information handy. Like the account number, card details, bills, screenshots of previous correspondences etc.
- Have your notepad ready so that you can jot down any important points for future reference.
- Try to call Payoneer with your registered number and email id only. Payoneer is security-conscious and you may face extra questions if you call from an anonymous contact number.
User Reactions To Calling Payoneer Customer Service
With a few exceptions, most users seem content with the service provided. Users appreciate having multiple ways to contact Payoneer.
Issues resolved by Payoneer Customer Service
Customer service agents resolve many issues like invoice and payment issues, tech support, troubleshooting etc.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with Payoneer Customer Service?
- Payoneer provides limited assistance in fraud and theft issues. You may have to contact your concerned bank for prior assistance
- In instances of conflict with the buyer or seller over payment issues, Payoneer may not intervene. It is better if both parties can resolve the situation without mediator assistance.
Payoneer's call Unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
There are cases where your call may drop or the issue persists, don't worry. There are still options:
- Take notes in your call with the representative. If the call hangs up, go through the notes. The information jotted may assist you to explain your concern thoroughly and help your issue resolve faster when you call again.
- Contact customer service again. Different service agents have different levels of training, knowledge and experience. If your first call felt unsatisfactory, try again. The next person may help you.
- Payoneer's website also offers a live chat service for users who didn't have a productive call earlier. This method gives you an extra advantage of recording chat transcripts useful in documentation of your case.
- Fire up an email to Payoneer support mail id available on their support page.
- You can also try to reach out to Payoneer’s official Twitter and Facebook handles. Someone there might help you out.
Contacting Payoneer support or customer service
Payoneer customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, Payoneer uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. Payoneer customer support agents receive basic training to support Payoneer products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, Payoneer support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If Payoneer
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since Payoneer can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, Payoneer uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from Payoneer?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
Payoneer, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to Payoneer customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any Payoneer product or service, they do not have access to your Payoneer account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with Payoneer.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from Payoneer
What is 6YA’s relationship with Payoneer?
6YA and Payoneer are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most Payoneer products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.