Everything you need to know about Contacting Moviepass
Moviepass is a subscription-based movie ticketing service that allows users to purchase up to three movie tickets per month on a minimal monthly subscription fee. With a customer base of more than 2 million, it isn’t surprising that Moviepass receives numerous support requests daily.
Best methods to contact Moviepass
Moviepass offers different methods for users to get in touch with customer support. In total, there are two tried and approved ways to contact MoviePass.
- Moviepass offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Dial 877-646-2892. The average waiting time is 18 minutes.
- Moviepass’s online help desk is also available to users. You can contact the help desk via moviepass.zendesk..com.
Calling Moviepass customer service
There are various reasons for people to call Moviepass Customer Support. These include:
- Finding tickets
- Refunding a charge
- Accessing account
- Questions regarding missing order
- Updating account information
- Recovering Moviepass account
Tips for calling Moviepass Customer Service
For an effective and productive call with Moviepass, follow the steps below:-
- Call during the working hours i.e. Mon-Fri 10 a.m. - 10 p.m. EST. The best time to call Moviepass is around 10:45 in the morning.
- Keep all the necessary documents with you. Have your billing copies, ticket info, any form of communication for reference while on call.
- Keep your device handy in case of technical issues. You’ll then be able to troubleshoot with the agent on call.
- Take notes during the conversation. You may want to refer to these later on.
Customer reactions to calling Moviepass Customer Service
Users have expressed sheer disappointment over Moviepass’s support team’s response to customer requests. Many have complained of unresponsive reps, delays in issuing refunds, and poor assistance.
Issues resolved by Moviepass Customer Service
- Finding ticket details
- Refunding tickets
- Assistance with updating account information
- Helping with tracking missing orders
Call with Moviepass unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you can’t seem to resolve your issue through the customer service department. You have other options:
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Call back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use alternatives such as live chat or email support. These mediums allow you to have a written record of your communication with the rep.
- Seek advice from social media users and Moviepass professionals. It is available on Twitter and Facebook. You can put your questions over there and someone might help resolve your issue.
Contacting MoviePass support or customer service
MoviePass customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, MoviePass uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. MoviePass customer support agents receive basic training to support MoviePass products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, MoviePass support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If MoviePass
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since MoviePass can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, MoviePass uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from MoviePass?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
MoviePass, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to MoviePass customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any MoviePass product or service, they do not have access to your MoviePass account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with MoviePass.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from MoviePass
What is 6YA’s relationship with MoviePass?
6YA and MoviePass are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most MoviePass products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.