Everything you need to know about contacting MagicJack
MagicJack is a device that uses Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to allow users to make local and long-distance calls to the U.S. and Canada. Users can make and receive calls using their computer or regular telephone and an existing internet connection. No additional telephone service is required. MagicJack customer support handles lots of customer service requests every day.
Best Methods to Contact MagicJack
MagicJack offers various methods for customers to get in touch with their support team. In total, there are three ways to contact MagicJack. These include:
- MagicJack offers a toll-free number for users to get in touch with a team rep. The best way to contact MagicJack is dialing 561-594-9925.
- The next efficient way to seek support from MagicJack will be to mail them at their official mail address, email@example.com.
- The support team also offers a live chat option to users for detailed conversations and complex issues. You can check out http://www.magicjack.com/techchat/
Calling MagicJack Customer Support
Here are some common reasons for people to call MagicJack customer support:
- Invoice and payment issues
- Tech support
- New subscription
- Modifying or terminating an existing subscription
- Set-up and usage trivia
- Help in troubleshooting problems
Tips to ensure an effective call with MagicJack
- Have your notepad ready so that you can jot down important points for future reference.
- Keep all the product-related information handy like the product serial no, invoice, debit/credit card details, previous correspondence notes etc.
- If you are seeking technical assistance, it is advisable to keep your device near while calling MagicJack.
User Reactions To Calling MagicJack Customer Service
MagicJack generally ensures user-friendly customer assistance. But a company this large is bound to receive both criticism and appreciation for its services.
Issues resolved by MagicJack Customer Service
Customer service agents can resolve issues like technical assistance, invoice and billings, initiating, modifying, canceling a service etc.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with MagicJack Customer Service?
MagicJack is not accountable for device incompatibility. Technical aids may discern if the issue persists in the device. The user may have to contact the support team of the device they are currently using.
MagicJack's call Unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
There are cases where your call may drop or the issue persists, don't worry. There are still options:
- Take notes in your call with the representative. If the call hangs up, go through the notes, and re-contact customer support. The information jotted may assist you to explain your concern thoroughly and help your issue resolve faster.
- Different service agents have different levels of training, knowledge and experience. If your first call felt unsatisfactory, try again. The next person may help you.
- MagicJack also provides the live chat option to users. This method provides you with a record of transcripts for future reference and documentation.
- If the problem persists, fire up an email to MagicJack's customer support.
Contacting MagicJack support or customer service
MagicJack customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, MagicJack uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. MagicJack customer support agents receive basic training to support MagicJack products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, MagicJack support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If MagicJack
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since MagicJack can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, MagicJack uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from MagicJack?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
MagicJack, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to MagicJack customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any MagicJack product or service, they do not have access to your MagicJack account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with MagicJack.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from MagicJack
What is 6YA’s relationship with MagicJack?
6YA and MagicJack are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most MagicJack products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.