Everything you need to know about Contacting Kodak
Kodak is best known for designing and marketing photography-related products. Kodak is a well-known name in its domain and mostly deals on a B2B basis. A user-friendly business, Kodak receives customer assistance requests throughout the day.
Best Methods to Contact Kodak
- The best way to contact Kodak is by calling 800-235-6325. You can also dial 800-421-6699 to talk to a Kodak rep. The best time to make a call is around 10 in the morning.
- Kodak also offers the live chat option to users. You can also chat with the representative and describe your issue in a detailed manner. Head over to help.kodak.com to access live-chat.
- Kodak’s Online help desk is available to users for a detailed conversation. The average time to fix issues is 35 hours.
Calling Kodak Customer Service
- Technical support
- Returning product
- Claiming a refund
- Tracking the order
- Account access
Tips to Ensure an Effective Call With Kodak
You can get your issues resolved easily by following the steps below:
- Make sure you are calling for a product that Kodak directly sells or markets. Many products in the market are licensed by Kodak’s partners and in such a circumstance, Kodak might not help you.
- The calling facilities are available from 9 am to 5 pm. Try to make a call around 1 in the afternoon. You have more chances to receive a callback then.
- Keep the required documents handy. Have your billing copies, order details, any form of prior communication for reference while on call.
- Take notes of your conversation with the representative. It may be helpful in further inquiry.
Users Reaction To Calling Kodak Customer Service
Just like other tech giants, Kodak has also received a mixed response for its customer service. Users are quite satisfied with the response from the representative. However, many customers have complained of overall miscommunication and quality of help.
Issues Resolved by Phone with Kodak Customer Service
A Kodak rep resolves many issues successfully including addressing requests for returns and refunds, technical assistance, tracking the order, issues in accessing the account.
What Cannot Be Resolved by Phone with Kodak Customer Service?
Kodak is not accountable for device incompatibility. Also, Kodak may not help you with an unstable internet connection. Communicate with your ISP for more help.
Call with Kodak Unsuccessful? Follow The Step Below
If you are unsatisfied with the response of the representative. Don't worry and follow the steps below:
- Review your notes on the conversation and try to find out the areas of miscommunication.
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Write back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Make another call and try to explain your issue in simple words. You can also try to call on alternate numbers to get your issue resolved.
- If calling doesn't work, try the live chat option. You can also describe your issue through the online help desk. However, you may have to fill out a support request form before requesting a callback from the rep.
Contacting kodak support or customer service
kodak customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, kodak uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. kodak customer support agents receive basic training to support kodak products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, kodak support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If kodak
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since kodak can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, kodak uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from kodak?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
kodak, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to kodak customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any kodak product or service, they do not have access to your kodak account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with kodak.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from kodak
What is 6YA’s relationship with kodak?
6YA and kodak are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most kodak products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.