Everything you need to know about Contacting KitchenAid
KitchenAid is one of the largest manufacturers of kitchen appliances and utensils, best known for its high-quality mixers. With a humongous customer base, it isn’t surprising that KitchenAid receives many customer support requests daily.
Best methods to contact KitchenAid
- KitchenAid offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Dial 800-422-1230. The average waiting time is 27 minutes. Another alternate number is 866-457-9340.
- KitchenAid’s Online help desk is available to users for detailed conversations. You can contact the help desk via http://www.kitchenaid.com/flash.cmd?/#/page/customer-service-contact/.
- The next best way to contact KitchenAid is by email. You may mail them at Countertopcollectionusa@kitchenaid.com.
Calling KitchenAid Customer Service
Here are some common reasons for people to call KitchenAid customer support:
- Return and repairs
- Technical assistance
- Questions regarding purchasing products
- Technical assistance with the product
Tips to Ensure an Effective Call With KitchenAid Customer Service
To make a smooth call with the KitchenAid representatives, follow the below steps:
- Make sure you are dialing the correct number. The calling facility is available from 8 am to 8 pm on Monday and Tuesday and 9 am-7 pm on the rest of weekdays.
- Keep the necessary documents with you. Have your billing copies, order details, any form of prior communication for reference while on call.
- Keep your product handy if you face technical issues. You’ll be able to troubleshoot with the agent on call.
- Take notes during the conversation. You may want to refer to these later on.
Users Reaction To Calling KitchenAid Customer Service
KitchenAid ensures user-friendly customer assistance and effective resolution of problems. Except for a few, most users seem content with the service provided.
Issues Resolved by Phone with KitchenAid Customer Service
- Resolving return or repair issues
- Providing emergency services
- Technical assistance
What Cannot Be Resolved by Phone with KitchenAid Customer Service?
KitchenAid is a third-party company that sells appliances through retailers. If the appliance is defective, KitchenAid has limited ability to help you. However, they ensure that you are issued refunds at the earliest.
Call with KitchenAid Unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you are unsatisfied with the response of the representative, follow the steps below:
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Call back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use other alternatives such as a help desk. This gives you a written record of your communications with the rep.
- If nothing works, contact your retailer. He might help you in escalating your case to higher authorities.
Contacting KitchenAid support or customer service
KitchenAid customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, KitchenAid uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. KitchenAid customer support agents receive basic training to support KitchenAid products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, KitchenAid support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If KitchenAid
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since KitchenAid can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, KitchenAid uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from KitchenAid?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
KitchenAid, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to KitchenAid customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any KitchenAid product or service, they do not have access to your KitchenAid account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with KitchenAid.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from KitchenAid
What is 6YA’s relationship with KitchenAid?
6YA and KitchenAid are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most KitchenAid products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.