Everything you need to know about Contacting Jive Communication
Jive Communication has carved a niche for itself in offering affordable telecommunication services. It provides Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications to institutions in the United States.
Best Methods to Contact Jive Communication
- The best method to reach Jive Communication is via the online help desk. You can access the desk at http://www.jive.com/support.
- You can also dial Jive at 877-548-3003. The average waiting time is 15 mins.
- Jive also offers email support to users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Write them an email at email@example.com.
Calling Jive Communication Customer Service
There are various reasons for users to call Jive Communication. These include:
- Service-related questions
- Canceling Service
- Changing the plan
- Inappropriate charging
- Technical Assistance
Tips to Ensure an Effective Call With Jive Communication
- Make sure you are calling the correct number. Dial Jive between 7 am - 6 pm on weekdays. The best time to call is around 10:15 am.
- Keep all the relevant information handy. Like the product model, serial number, invoice, order details, etc.
- Have your notepad ready so that you can jot down any important points for future reference.
User Reactions To Calling Jive Communication
There were no media reports of dissatisfaction encountered by users. We can successfully assume the customers were happy with the service received.
Issues Resolved by Phone with Jive Communication
A Jive rep resolves many issues successfully. These include service-related problems, service cancelation requests, requests to change the plan, overcharging problems, or asking for technical assistance.
Call with Jive Unsuccessful? Follow The Steps Below
If your conversation with the representative didn't work. Don't worry and follow the steps below:
- Go through the notes and try to figure out the areas of miscommunication.
- Call once again and explain your points in simple words. This time the representative may be an experienced one and can help you in resolving your issue.
- If calling doesn't work, contact online support. You will have to fill up a support request form before getting on a call with Jive.
- Use other alternatives such as online help desk or email support. This gives you a written record of your communication with the rep.
Contacting jive support or customer service
jive customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, jive uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. jive customer support agents receive basic training to support jive products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, jive support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If jive
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since jive can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, jive uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from jive?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
jive, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to jive customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any jive product or service, they do not have access to your jive account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with jive.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from jive
What is 6YA’s relationship with jive?
6YA and jive are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most jive products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.