Everything you need to know about Contacting Honeywell
Honeywell is a conglomerate company that operates in four main areas i.e. aerospace, building technologies, performance materials, safety, and productivity solutions, selling a range of consumer, industrial, and business products and services. With such a massive customer reach, it isn’t surprising that Honeywell receives many customer support requests daily.
Best methods to contact Honeywell
Honeywell offers different methods for users to get in touch with customer support. In total, there are three recommended ways to contact Honeywell.
- Honeywell offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Dial 800-468-1502. The average waiting time is 70 minutes.
- You can start a live chat with one of the reps by following the given link: https://yourhome.honeywell.com/en/contact-us
- Honeywell’s online help desk is also available to users for detailed conversations. You can contact the help desk via honeywell.com.
Calling Honeywell Appliances customer service
There are various reasons for people to call Honeywell Customer Support. These include:
- Questions regarding Honeywell products and services
- Ordering products and services
- Changing or canceling orders
- Warranty issues
- Issues in services
- Defected products parts
- Issues while connecting to service
- Requesting manuals for certain products
- Requesting returns or repairs
- Technical assistance
Tips for calling Honeywell Customer Service
For an effective and productive call with Honeywell, follow the steps below:
- Make sure you’re calling the right number. Honeywell has different phone numbers as per divisions. Users can find the correct number on Honeywell’s website.
- The phone-based customer support is available 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. EST, weekdays. The best time to call them is 9:30 a.m.
- Keep the necessary documents with you. Have your billing copies, product model number, any form of prior communication for reference while on call.
- Take notes during the conversation. You may want to refer to these later on.
Customer reactions to calling Honeywell Customer Service
No online evidence of customer dissatisfaction was found. It may be concluded that the company has a good reputation in dealing with its users.
Issues resolved by Honeywell Customer Service
- Providing information about the products or services
- Resolving return issues
- Technical assistance
- Assistance in operating products
- Resolving billing issues
- Changing or canceling orders
Call with Honeywell unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you can’t seem to resolve your issue through the customer service department. You have other options:
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Call back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use live chat or help desk to contact Honeywell. This gives you a written record of your communication with the rep.
- The help desk takes around 30 hours to fix user issues. Till then be patient and if you don’t receive a callback or reply within 30 hours, tag Honeywell on Twitter and Facebook. The social media specialist over there might help resolve your issue.
Contacting honeywell support or customer service
honeywell customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, honeywell uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. honeywell customer support agents receive basic training to support honeywell products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, honeywell support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If honeywell
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since honeywell can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, honeywell uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from honeywell?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
honeywell, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to honeywell customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any honeywell product or service, they do not have access to your honeywell account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with honeywell.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from honeywell
What is 6YA’s relationship with honeywell?
6YA and honeywell are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most honeywell products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.