Everything you need to know about Contacting Harman Kardon
A division of Harman International, Harman Kardon specializes in designing and producing a wide range of home and car audio equipment. Harman Kardon, as a user-friendly company, receives lots of customer support requests every day.
Best Methods to Contact Harman Kardon
- Harman Kardon offers a toll-free number for users to get in touch with a team rep. You can reach out to Harman Kardon by dialing 800-422-8027. Corporate affairs can be tackled by dialing 203-328-3500. The helpline is available from 9 am-5 pm EST on weekdays. The current wait time is 14 mins.
- You can also contact its help forums via Help@harmankardon.com. However, avoid contacting help forums in the morning hours. The reps are usually busy around 10:15 in the morning.
Calling Harman Kardon Customer Support
Here are some common reasons for people to call Harman Kardon customer support:
- Billing and payment issues
- Placing, changing, or canceling orders
- Requesting returns
- Claiming refunds
- Reporting overcharge
- Registering complaints
- Help with troubleshooting problems
Tips to ensure an effective call with Harman Kardon
You can ensure a productive call with Harman Kardon and get your issues resolved in no time with the following tips:
- Make sure to dial the correct number.
- Keep important information like the product model, serial number, invoice, order details, etc handy.
- Have your notepad ready so that you can jot down important points for future reference.
User Reactions To Calling Harman Kardon Customer Service
The user reviews are mostly positive and satisfactory. However, some users are dissatisfied by the lack of options to contact Harman Kardon.
Issues resolved by a Harman Kardon Customer Service Representative
Harman Kardon’s customer service provides effective solutions to a lot of questions. These include placing, changing, or canceling an order, providing tech support, registering complaints etc.
What Cannot Be Resolved by Phone with Harman Kardon Customer Service?
- If your Harman Kardon device is incompatible with other electronic devices or your smartphone, a Harman Kardon customer service representative may suggest a workaround, but he or she cannot resolve the incompatibility.
- A Harman Kardon customer service representative may not resolve issues that involve a third-party retailer, particularly when it comes to pricing issues.
Call with Harman Kardon Unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
There are cases where your call may drop or the issue persists, don't worry. Follow the steps ahead:
- Take notes in your call with the representative. If the call hangs up, go through the notes. The information jotted may assist you to explain your concern thoroughly and help your issue resolve faster when you call again.
- Contact customer service again. Different service agents have different levels of training, knowledge, and experience. If your first call felt unsatisfactory, try again. The next person may help you.
Contacting harman kardon support or customer service
harman kardon customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, harman kardon uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. harman kardon customer support agents receive basic training to support harman kardon products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, harman kardon support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If harman kardon
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since harman kardon can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, harman kardon uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from harman kardon?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
harman kardon, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to harman kardon customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any harman kardon product or service, they do not have access to your harman kardon account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with harman kardon.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from harman kardon
What is 6YA’s relationship with harman kardon?
6YA and harman kardon are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most harman kardon products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.