Everything you need to know about Contacting Google Ads
Google Ads is an online advertisement platform created by Google. Advertisers can bid to exhibit brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, or videos to web users on Google Ads. Used by people throughout the world, Google Ads receives lots of customer service requests.
Best Methods to Contact Google Ads
Google Ads offers various methods for customers to get in touch with their support team. In total, there are two efficient ways to contact Google Ads. These include:
- Google Ads offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with a team rep. The best way to contact Google Ads is dialing 866-246-6453. The alternate number is 800-903-0288.
- The support team also offers online help desks and community forums to users for detailed conversations. You can check out http://www.google.com/contact/ for more help.
Calling Google Ads Customer Support
Here are some common reasons for people to call Google Ads customer support:
- Technical support
- Account access issues
- Problems with posting ads
- Understanding the working of various features
- Handling hacked accounts
- Help with troubleshooting
Tips to ensure an effective call with Google Ads
You can follow these simple tips to ensure effective contact with Google Ads:
- Keep all relevant details like account name, ad posted, screenshots of previous correspondences etc handy.
- Have a pen and paper near you and take notes.
- If you are dealing with technical issues, make sure to call when you're near your device.
User Reaction To Calling Google Ads Customer Service
The user reviews are mostly positive and satisfactory. Users appreciate Google Ads for offering multiple ways of contacting and successfully resolving issues.
Issues resolved by a Google Ads Customer Service Representative
The customer support reps help resolve issues like tech issues, explaining the working of various features, resolving account access issues, troubleshooting problems etc.
What Can't Be Resolved by Phone with Google Ads Customer Service?
- Google Ads is not responsible for incompatibility with outdated versions of your device. You will have to contact the customer support team of your respective device.
- Communicate with your ISP if you are dealing with an unstable internet. Please note the internet provider can only help you if your devices are compatible with Google Maps.
Call with Google Ads Unsuccessful? Follow the Steps Below
If your call drops or the issue persists, don't worry. There are other options:
- Take notes in your call with the representative. If the call hangs up, go through the notes, and re-contact customer support. The information jotted may assist you to explain your concern thoroughly.
- Different service agents have different levels of training, knowledge, and experience. If your first call felt unsatisfactory, try again. The next person may get you the desired results.
- Google Ads also provides a help desk option to users for a quick chat. This method provides you with a record of transcripts for future reference and documentation.
Contacting Google Adwords support or customer service
Google Adwords customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, Google Adwords uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. Google Adwords customer support agents receive basic training to support Google Adwords products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, Google Adwords support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If Google Adwords
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since Google Adwords can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, Google Adwords uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from Google Adwords?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
Google Adwords, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to Google Adwords customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any Google Adwords product or service, they do not have access to your Google Adwords account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with Google Adwords.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from Google Adwords
What is 6YA’s relationship with Google Adwords?
6YA and Google Adwords are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most Google Adwords products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.