Everything you need to know about Contacting Florida Power & Light
Florida Power & Light is one of the largest and fastest-growing utility companies, serving more than 10M people in Florida. It generates and provides retail electricity to individuals and businesses. With a massive customer base, it isn’t surprising that Florida Power & Light Energy receives many customer support requests daily.
Best methods to contact Florida Power & Light
Florida Power & Light offers different methods for users to get in touch with customer support:
- Florida Power & Light offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Dial 800-226-3545. The phone-based customer service is available 24/7. The average waiting time is 25 minutes.
- The online help desk is also available to users for detailed conversations. You can contact the helpdesk via Florida Power & Light Help @ fpl.com.
Calling Florida Power & Light Energy customer service
Reasons for people to call Florida Power & Light Energy Customer Support:
- Assistance with choosing appropriate plans
- Questions regarding purchasing services
- Billing issues
Tips for calling Florida Power & LightEnergy Customer Service
For an effective and productive call with Florida Power & Light , follow the steps below:
- The phone-based customer support is available 24 hours, 7 days. The best time to call Florida Power & Light is 8:15 in the morning.
- Keep the necessary documents with you. Have your billing copies, order details, any form of prior communication for reference while on call.
- Take notes during the conversation. You may want to refer to these later on.
Customer reactions to calling Florida Power & Light Energy Customer Service
Overall, customers seemed satisfied with the support received by the reps. The agents were said to be professional and helpful.
Issues resolved by Florida Power & Light Energy Customer Service
- Technical assistance
- Assistance in choosing plans
- Resolving billing issues
Call with Florida Power & Light Energy unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you can’t seem to resolve your issue through the customer service department. You have other options:
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Call back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use other alternatives such as the online help desk. This gives you a written record of your communication with the rep. However, the reps take an average of 53 hours to get back. Make sure you be patient if you opt for help forums.
Contacting florida power & light support or customer service
florida power & light customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, florida power & light uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. florida power & light customer support agents receive basic training to support florida power & light products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, florida power & light support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If florida power & light
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since florida power & light can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, florida power & light uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from florida power & light?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
florida power & light, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to florida power & light customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any florida power & light product or service, they do not have access to your florida power & light account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with florida power & light.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from florida power & light
What is 6YA’s relationship with florida power & light?
6YA and florida power & light are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most florida power & light products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.