Everything you need to know about Contacting Electrolux
Electrolux is a supplier of kitchen and laundry appliances. For a popular brand like Electrolux, it isn’t surprising to receive many customer support requests every day.
Best methods to contact Electrolux
Electrolux offers different methods for users to get in touch with customer support.
- Electrolux offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Dial 877-435-3287. The average waiting time is 17 minutes.
- Electrolux’s online help desk is also available for users. You can contact the helpdesk via electroluxappliances.com.
Calling Electrolux customer service
There are various reasons for people to call Electrolux Customer Support. These include:
- Requesting repairs
- Asking for a mechanic to fix products
- Operating products
- Exchanging damaged products
- Warranty service
Tips for calling Electrolux Customer Service
For an effective and productive call with Electrolux, follow the steps below:
- Call during working hours. The phone-based customer support is available from 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST, weekdays. The best time to call them is 2 p.m.
- Keep the necessary documents with you. Have your billing copies, product details, warranty copy, or any form of prior communication for reference while on call.
- Keep your product handy if you face technical issues. You’ll be able to troubleshoot with the agent on call.
- Take notes during the conversation. You may want to refer to these later on.
Customer reactions to calling Electrolux Customer Service
Most of the users have openly expressed their dissatisfaction over Electrolux’s customer support team. Most common reviews are:
- Damaged products were not fixed or replaced within the required time frame.
- Users never received a callback from reps despite requesting and scheduling callbacks multiple times.
- User calls were cut abruptly.
Issues resolved by Electrolux Customer Service
- Resolving repair and exchange issues
- Technical assistance in operating products
- Appointing mechanics to fix products
- Warranty servicing
Call with Electrolux unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you can’t seem to resolve your issue through the customer service department. You have other options:
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Call back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use other alternatives such as a help desk. This gives you a written record of your communication with the rep.
Contacting electrolux support or customer service
electrolux customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, electrolux uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. electrolux customer support agents receive basic training to support electrolux products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, electrolux support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If electrolux
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since electrolux can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, electrolux uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from electrolux?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
electrolux, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to electrolux customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any electrolux product or service, they do not have access to your electrolux account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with electrolux.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from electrolux
What is 6YA’s relationship with electrolux?
6YA and electrolux are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most electrolux products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.