Everything you need to know about Contacting Eat24
Eat24 is a web-based food delivery service that partners with local restaurants. Customers can browse through all the restaurants, their menus, reviews, ratings, and coupons to find a perfect deal for themselves. With enormous popularity, it isn’t surprising that Eat24 receives many customer support requests daily.
Best methods to contact Eat24
Eat24 offers various methods for users to get in touch with customer support. These include:
- You can also mail Eat24 through their official email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org. You can expect a reply within 17 hours.
- Eat24’s online help desk is also available to users for complex issues. You can contact the help desk via eat24hours.com.
- Their best customer support is via Live chat. You can follow the given link to start live-chat with one of the reps: http://eat24hours.com/index.php?SCR=s_contact
Contacting Eat24 Customer Service
There are various reasons for people to call Eat24.com Customer Support:
- Deleting account
- Unsubscribing from mail ads
- New restaurants owners wanting to associate with eat24
- Undelivered orders
Tips for contacting Eat24 Customer Service
To make sure your request is handled professionally, follow the steps below:
- Keep the necessary documents with you. Have your billing copies, order details, any form of prior communication for reference.
- Keep your device handy if you face technical issues on their website. You’ll be able to troubleshoot with the agent on chat.
Customer reactions to calling Eat24 Customer Service
Many users have registered their dissatisfaction against Eat24’s customer service. Some of their complaints are:
- The orders were never delivered to the right place and users were never issued refunds for undelivered orders. They seem to still wait for it.
- Refunds were delayed up to 5 business days.
- Customer service reps were unsupportive.
- Reps left the conversations mid-way during the live chat.
Issues resolved by Eat24 Customer Service
- Creating new account
- Deleting existing account
- Subscription issues
- Tracking orders
- New owners wanting to associate with the delivery platform
Call with Eat24 unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you can’t seem to resolve your issue through the customer service department. You have other options:
- Look through your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Write back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use other alternatives such as email support. This gives you a written record of your communication with the rep.
Contacting Eat24 support or customer service
Eat24 customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, Eat24 uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. Eat24 customer support agents receive basic training to support Eat24 products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, Eat24 support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If Eat24
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since Eat24 can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, Eat24 uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from Eat24?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
Eat24, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to Eat24 customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any Eat24 product or service, they do not have access to your Eat24 account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with Eat24.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from Eat24
What is 6YA’s relationship with Eat24?
6YA and Eat24 are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most Eat24 products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.