Everything you need to know about Contacting DiTech
DiTech is a famous home loan provider. The company offers loan servicing and refinanced products to individuals and institutional partners. With a huge customer reach, it isn’t surprising that DiTech receives many customer support requests daily.
Best methods to contact DiTech
DiTech offers different methods for users to get in touch with customer support.
- DiTech offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Dial 800-700-9212. The average waiting time is 4 minutes.
- DiTech’s online help desk is also available to users for detailed conversations. You can contact the help desk via ditech.com.
Calling DiTech customer service
Here are some common reasons for people to call DiTech Customer Support:
- Info about tax return
- Requesting info about the mortgage interest
- Issues while contacting DiTech
- Questions about uncashed cheques
Tips for calling DiTech Customer Service
For an effective and productive call with DiTech, follow the steps below:
- The phone-based customer support is available from 8 a.m. - 10 p.m. EST, on weekdays. The best time to call DiTech is 2 p.m.
- Keep the necessary documents with you. Have your invoices, account details, cheques, any form of prior communication for reference while on call.
- Take notes during the conversation. You may want to refer to these later on.
Customer reactions to calling DiTech Customer Service
Overall, customers were not satisfied with the level of support received from DiTech. The reps were unsupportive and some users had to wait for days to receive a callback from DiTech.
Issues resolved by DiTech Customer Service
- Providing information about tax returns and mortgage interest
- Resolving uncashed cheques
- Technical assistance with the website
Call with DiTech unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you can’t seem to resolve your issue through the customer service department. You have other options:
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Call back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use DiTech’s help desk. This ensures a written record of your communication with the rep.
Contacting DiTech support or customer service
DiTech customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, DiTech uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. DiTech customer support agents receive basic training to support DiTech products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, DiTech support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If DiTech
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since DiTech can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, DiTech uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from DiTech?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
DiTech, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to DiTech customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any DiTech product or service, they do not have access to your DiTech account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with DiTech.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from DiTech
What is 6YA’s relationship with DiTech?
6YA and DiTech are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most DiTech products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.