Everything you need to know about Contacting Dacor
A subsidiary of Samsung Electronics America, Dacor Kitchen Appliances designs, manufactures, and sells kitchen appliances. With a humongous customer base, it isn’t surprising that Dacor receives many customer support requests daily.
Best methods to contact Dacor Kitchen Appliances
Dacor offers different methods for users to get in touch with customer support.
- Dacor offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Dial 800-793-0093. The phone-based customer service is available 24/7. The average waiting time is 4 minutes.
- Dacor’s online help desk is available to users for detailed conversations. You can contact the help desk via dacor.com.
Calling Dacor Kitchen Appliances customer service
Here are some common reasons for people to call Dacor Customer Support:
- Requesting emergency service
- Returns and repairs
- Questions regarding purchasing products
- Technical assistance with Dacor’s products
Tips for calling Dacor Kitchen Appliances Customer Service
For an effective and productive call with Dacor, follow the steps below:
- The phone-based customer support is available 24 hours, 7 days. The best time to call Dacor is around 2:30 p.m.
- Keep the necessary documents with you. Have your billing copies, order details, any form of prior communication for reference while on call.
- Keep your product handy if you face technical issues. You’ll be able to troubleshoot with the agent on call.
- Take notes during the conversation. You may want to refer to these later on.
Customer reactions to calling Dacor Kitchen Appliances Customer Service
Users have openly expressed their dissatisfaction with the customer service team. Some of the reviews are as follows:
- User calls were left unanswered.
- Replacements were not made until months afterward.
- The company does not back up its service warranties.
- When it comes to dealing with defects in the products, the reps aren’t of much help.
Issues resolved by Dacor Kitchen Appliances Customer Service
- Approving return and repair requests
- Providing emergency services
- Technical assistance
Call with Dacor unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you can’t seem to resolve your issue through the customer service department. You have other options:
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Call back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use other alternatives such as a help desk. This gives you a written record of your communication with the rep.
Contacting Dacor Kitchen support or customer service
Dacor Kitchen customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, Dacor Kitchen uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. Dacor Kitchen customer support agents receive basic training to support Dacor Kitchen products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, Dacor Kitchen support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If Dacor Kitchen
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since Dacor Kitchen can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, Dacor Kitchen uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from Dacor Kitchen?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
Dacor Kitchen, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to Dacor Kitchen customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any Dacor Kitchen product or service, they do not have access to your Dacor Kitchen account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with Dacor Kitchen.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from Dacor Kitchen
What is 6YA’s relationship with Dacor Kitchen?
6YA and Dacor Kitchen are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most Dacor Kitchen products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.