Everything you need to know about Contacting B&H
B&H is a photo and video camera store. You can shop for digital cameras, camera equipment, photo printers, home theatres at B&H. Using the B&H Deal Zone, you can find great deals for B&H products. With a humongous customer base, it isn’t surprising that B&H receives many customer support requests daily.
Best methods to contact B&H
B&H offers various methods for users to get in touch with customer support. In total, there are three recommended ways to contact B&H.
- B&H offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Dial +1 800-221-5743. The phone-based customer service is available 24/7. The average waiting time is 4 minutes.
- Follow the given link to start a live chat with one of the reps: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/find/contactForm.jsp
- B&H’s online help desk is also available to users for detailed conversations. You can contact the help desk via bhphotovideo.com.
Calling B&H customer service
There are various reasons for people to call B&H Customer Support. These include:
- Requesting returns
- Refund issues
- Questions regarding products
- Complaints about service
- Technical assistance
Tips for calling B&H Customer Service
For an effective and productive call with B&H, follow the steps below:
- The phone-based customer support is available Mon-Sun 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. EST. The best time to call them is 1:15 p.m.
- Keep the necessary documents with you. Have your billing copies, order details, any form of prior communication for reference while on call.
- Keep your device handy if you face technical issues. You’ll be able to troubleshoot with the agent on call.
- Take notes during the conversation. You may want to refer to these later on.
Customer reactions to calling B&H Customer Service
Most users were satisfied with the quality and level of customer support received. In-store and online services were greatly appreciated by users. Customer service reps were highly professional and helpful.
Issues resolved by B&H Customer Service
- Resolving return or refund issues
- Technical assistance
- Assistance with using the products
Call with B&H unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you can’t seem to resolve your issue through the customer service department. Try other options:
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Call back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use other alternatives such as live chat or online help desk. This also gives you a written record of your communications with the rep.
Contacting B&H support or customer service
B&H customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, B&H uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. B&H customer support agents receive basic training to support B&H products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, B&H support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If B&H
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since B&H can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, B&H uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from B&H?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
B&H, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to B&H customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any B&H product or service, they do not have access to your B&H account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with B&H.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from B&H
What is 6YA’s relationship with B&H?
6YA and B&H are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most B&H products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.