Everything you need to know about Contacting Adobe Photoshop
With over 376 million downloads, Adobe Photoshop is considered one of the best professional imaging or design apps. With a humongous customer base, it isn’t surprising that Adobe receives many customer support requests daily.
Best methods to contact Adobe Photoshop
Adobe offers various methods for users to get in touch with customer support. In total, there are three approved ways to contact Photoshop.
- Adobe offers a toll-free number for users across the globe to get in touch with the support team. Dial 800-833-6687. The average waiting time is 2 minutes.
- Adobe’s online help desk is also available to users for a detailed conversation regarding complex issues. You can contact the help desk via adobe.com.
- Follow the given link to start a live chat with one of the reps: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Calling Adobe Photoshop customer service
There are various reasons for people to call Photoshop Customer Support:
- Technical assistance
- Login issues
- Billing questions
- Assistance in using products or features
- Setting up, hanging, and canceling subscriptions
- Reporting hacked subscriptions
Tips for calling Adobe Photoshop Customer Service
For an effective and productive call, follow the steps below:
- Keep the necessary documents with you. Have your billing copies, invoices, any form of communication for reference while on the call.
- Keep your device handy if you face technical issues. You’ll be able to troubleshoot with the agent on call.
- Take notes during the conversation. You may want to refer to these later on.
Customer reactions to calling Adobe Photoshop Customer Service
Customers are generally satisfied with Adobe Photoshop Customer Support. As per users, the reps were knowledgeable, polite, and highly professional.
Issues resolved by Adobe Photoshop Customer Service
- Subscription issues
- Billing issues
- Technical assistance
- Help with basic Adobe features
Issues that can’t be resolved by Adobe Photoshop Customer Service
The customer service reps cannot resolve incompatibility issues between the application and your device.
Call with Adobe Photoshop unsuccessful? Follow the steps below
If you can’t seem to resolve your issue through the customer service department. You still have other options: -
- Look through your notes or try to recollect your conversation. Identify areas of miscommunication and point them out during future communications.
- Call back. The second customer service rep might be more trained and may assist you better. Politely explain why you were unsatisfied with the initial resolution.
- Use other alternatives such as live chat or email support. This gives you a written record of your communications with the rep.
- Seek advice from social media users and Adobe Photoshop specialists. Adobe Photoshop is also available on Twitter and Facebook. You can put your questions over there and someone might help resolve your issues.
- You can also contact Adobe via online support forums and find expert users who may help resolve your issue.
Contacting Adobe Photoshop support or customer service
Adobe Photoshop customer support and customer service can be contacted via phone, email, and chat. Like most companies, Adobe Photoshop uses Call
centers manned by agents to answer their customer inquiries. These call centers are located throughout the US and in many cases also India, the Philippines, and other
foreign countries. Adobe Photoshop customer support agents receive basic training to support Adobe Photoshop products and services, and have access
to customer information, purchase history, and prior customer support inquiries.
In order to answer customer inquiries, Adobe Photoshop support agents have templated and scripted answers to common questions. If Adobe Photoshop
agents do not know how to answer specific customer questions, they usually consult a supervisor who received further training.
Since Adobe Photoshop can hire a limited number of support agents in any given time, often customers have to wait on hold until one of the agent is available to
take their call. To handle surges in incoming customer support calls, Adobe Photoshop uses Interactive Voice Response Systems (IVR’s) to handle large volume of
incoming customer calls. That is one of the reasons why often customers need to wait on hold and talk to automated systems before speaking to a human representative.
How is getting help from 6YA different from Adobe Photoshop?
6YA is a service that connects users who need technical or repair help with a professional Expert over the phone or video. All 6YA Experts have real repair experience and
are located throughout the US. The idea behind 6YA is to connect consumers at need with a real technician who is getting paid to take their call. Unlike
Adobe Photoshop, 6YA Experts are independent contractors who do not have any access to Adobe Photoshop customer information or purchases.
While 6YA Experts can provide effective help on any Adobe Photoshop product or service, they do not have access to your Adobe Photoshop account and
can’t assist with billing, or any non technical issue you have with Adobe Photoshop.
Since 6YA is using a proprietary technology that’s connecting you to Experts in seconds, you will never be placed on hold or talk to virtual response systems. We believe
that 6YA Experts can provide professional and unbiased help, which will often be more effective than the scripted and templated answers from Adobe Photoshop
What is 6YA’s relationship with Adobe Photoshop?
6YA and Adobe Photoshop are not related. While 6YA Experts can provide help and support on most Adobe Photoshop products and services, the two
companies are not related. 6YA was created because we believe that in many cases, real professionals with years of hands on experience fixing and resolving technical issues
can provide better help than call center agents that use virtual answering services and scripted responses.
6YA is able to connect you to a repair Expert in seconds through the robust technology it created. We use several algorithms to identify the best Expert who can assist with
your particular issue, get them on the phone, and then connect you so you are never placed on hold. We strongly believe that customers who encounter technical challenges or
issues operating their products should not endure more stress and friction before getting help. On the other hand, there are so many professional repairmen with decades of
experience who can help so many customers such as yourself and generate extra cash along the way.
Our mission is to help people solve everyday problems by using technology to simplify our lives rather than add more friction.