How to Cancel Quip refill subscription?
From https://www.getquip.com/ you can get a Smart brush integrated with an app, Floss strings, Anticavity mouthwash, Anticavity gums, and quip toothpaste straight to your doorstep, after every three months interval.
It is researched and recommended to change your brush every three months. And Quip has been helping us to do the same.
But, if you are moving out to a no-delivery zone, then it is better to cancel the quip subscription, and just buy yourself a new dental kit every three months.
To cancel the Quip refill subscription, there is only one process. So, read carefully the given below process and cancel the Quip subscription before the commencement of your next billing cycle.
In case of any issue, you can contact Quip via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org. And be mindful of the fact that cancelation of Quip subscription, doesn’t entitle you to any refunds.
How to cancel the Quip care subscription via the website?
- First of all, open the Quip website, and log in to your account.
- Then, head to your profile page and select the refill plan that you want to cancel by clicking on the three dots.
- Thereafter, you will find the cancel button, and click on it to initiate the Quip subscription cancellation process.
- Now open your list of refills, and start removing all the items from the list, and then click on the, “Cancel this plan” button, visible at the bottom of the right sid3e of your screen.
- After clicking on, “Cancel This Plan”, you will be prompted to provide a reason behind your decision to cancel the Quip care subscription.
- Finally click on, “Cancel The Plan Anyway” and re-confirm your decision to cancel the Quip subscription if you are prompted.