How to Use Facebook on a Roku Device
The Roku box is designed and manufactured to stream enriched Internet content to television. With the Roku box, users can experience and access dozens of podcasts, streaming services, and social media on a large television screen instead of a small computer screen. Roku has partnered with Facebook to provide limited access to the platform via the set-top box. However, you can only view photos uploaded to Facebook by yourself and your friends.
Connecting Facebook to Roku Device
- Open the home screen by pressing the “Home” button on the Roku remote.
- Browse to the “Channel Store” icon (to the right of the “Settings” menu).
- Select the “Facebook Photos” channel.
- Read the information on the screen, and select the “Install” button.
- Enter your Facebook user name and password using the on-screen keyboard Click the “Authorize” button.
- Navigate through your friends’ profile pictures using the left and right arrow keys on the Roku remote.
- Press the “Select” button on the keyboard to choose a photo album, and use the left and right arrow keys to scroll through the photos.