How to Upload Music to Spotify
Spotify, with more than 83 million paid users today, stands as the king of the music streaming industry. Spotify’s merits easily outshine other streaming platforms- a user-friendly interface, staggering music library, and availability on almost every device that a person can own.
Moreover, Spotify has this supernatural ability to upload music into the user library on one device which can also be transferred to other user devices. However, many users find it difficult to upload their own music to Spotify.
If you’re using Spotify desktop Client, any music detected in your Music or iTunes library is automatically added to the Spotify library. However, if your music is in other folders, you can also add them by going through some settings.
Adding local files
- Open Spotify desktop client
- Open “Menu” and select “Settings”.
- Scroll down to the “Local Files” tab. Click on “Add a source”.
- Open the “Browse for folder” tab. Select the folder you want to add and click “OK”.
- Press the toggle to turn ON the new music source. Now you can enjoy your favorite music in one app.
That’s all, you are good to go!