How to Unlock a Dell Laptop
If you have forgotten your Dell device password and cannot log into your Computer, here is a simple hack to unlock your laptop.
- Restart your computer and, as the laptop starts up again, press the “F8” button to enter the start-up settings
- Click on Enable ‘Safe Mode’ .
- Choose “Administrator” from the login profiles.
- Go to “Control Panel” and tap on “User Accounts.”
- Click on ‘Change The Password’ then tap ‘Change Password.’ Select ‘ok’.
- Restart your P.C.
11 Experts are online
Browse by Category
Internet & Wifi