How to Unfreeze a Venmo Account
Venmo is one of the most popular applications for local transactions. In some instances, users have reported frozen Venmo accounts, causing much distress and trouble.
Freezing of a Venmo account: Possible reasons
- Disobeying the Terms and Conditions of Venmo is one of the most common reasons for freezing a Venmo account.
- The deficiency of funds during payments can also lead Venmo to freeze your account.
Unfreezing a Venmo Account(PC)
- Head over to Venmo’s website. Sign in with your account details.
- Go to the Recovery Section.
- Now you will have to revert to the email sent by Venmo. Attach a government recognized identification proof while responding back.
Unfreezing a Venmo Account (Mobile Phone)
- Open Venmo’s official application and Sign-in with your details.
- Choose the icon that displays three lines on the top-left corner of your screen.
- Tap on the Get Help option present at the bottom of the list.
- Thereafter, click on Chat with Us under Contact Us.
- You will be assigned a representative. Communicate your problem with him and get the issue resolved.
Unfreezing a Venmo Account through a phone call
- Open your keypad and call 855-812-4430.Venmo customer care representatives are available from 10 AM to 6 PM (Monday to Friday)
- Explain your problem in simple and concise language.
- Provide details asked by the representative. Maintain sufficient balance in your bank account to avoid freezing of a Venmo Account.