How to Troubleshoot a Sony Bravia
If you feel your Sony Bravia is not functioning well, troubleshooting your Bravia before calling a Sony rep might work. Here’s how you can troubleshoot your Sony Bravia:
- Check your power supply cable.
- Change the batteries in your Bravia remote.
3. Select ‘Auto Program’ on your sony tv remote to connect to TV channels.
4. Move the TV from the sources of radiations that may block your Bravia from catching signals
5. Adjust ‘Setting’ of your Sony Bravia
6. Hover over to ‘Factory Setting’ in the Sony Bravia.
7. Click on the ‘Factory Setting’ and the factory setting will be restored.