How to Squad stream with others on Twitch
Twitch isn’t just a solo streaming platform anymore, it now allows users to squad stream.
Squad streaming allows up to four people to combine their stream window.
However, you can only squad stream with users who share a Twitch partner status with you.
Steps for Squad streaming on Twitch: Accessing Twitch stream managers
- Sign in to your Twitch account. Click on the “Account” icon in the top right corner once you’re signed in.
- Select the “Creator dashboard” option from the drop-down menu that appears
- You’ll be able to see your “Stream information” in the “Stream manager section” under your Twitch dashboard. Squad stream is generally available under the “Quick actions” panel on the right side of the screen
- In case it is not there, click on the “Add” button to enable the option
- After the option is visible on your profile, click on “My Squad” option to begin a new squad stream
- Select the “My stream” tab to begin a new stream. If you want to accept an invite for a squad stream, accept streamers from the “Invites” option
- Click on “Add a channel” option to start a new stream. Enter the name of the channel you wish to stream with- the name should appear in the drop-down menu.
- Once every Twitch member accepts invitation to Squad Stream and you’re ready to begin, click on the “Start Squad Stream” option
- The squad stream will begin. The other viewers will be able to see your individual stream.