How to setup a Guest WiFi Network
If you’d like to allow a guest to use your WiFi, but you’d also like to avoid giving out your WiFi password, you can setup a Guest WiFi Network! This can be very helpful, especially if you frequently have guests using your WiFi. Here’s how to setup a Guest WiFi Network:
1. Enter your router’s IP Address in your web browser. If you’re not sure what your router’s IP Address is, click here for instructions on finding your IP address.
2. Enter your username and password. Make sure that you’re logging in as an administrator, otherwise, you will not have access to setup a Guest WiFi Network.
3. Select ‘Wireless’ from the left hand menu bar. This may appear different depending on your router.
4. Enable Wireless Access. This may appear different depending on your router.
5. Create a Network Name. For most routers, this will appear next in the ‘SSID’ field.
6. Create a Guest WiFi password. The location of this will vary by router, but this will typically be located in the ‘Security’ section.
7. You’re done!