How to send Spotify Invites
Spotify Family plan is a great way to share a Spotify plan with family or friends. And Spotify makes it easy to manage, because Spotify allows the administrator to add or remove members from the plan.
Inviting a Family Member
- Open the Spotify accounts page on the Family Administrator’s account.
- Click “Manage” under the “Manage your Family Plan” tab.
- Tap “Invite”.
- Enter the member’s email address. Tap “Send invite”.
Accepting an Invite
- Open the email with the invitation and click on “Accept Activation”.
- Log into your Spotify account. Sign up if you don’t have a Spotify account yet.
- To redeem the family plan invite code, click on “Redeem”.
- Enter the code from the invitation email.
Removing a Family Member
- Open the Spotify accounts page on the Family Administrator’s account. Tap “Manage” under the “manage you Family Plan” tab.
- Click “Remove” under the person you wish to remove.
- Click on “Confirm”.
Spotify Family Plan Restrictions
Spotify has regulated Family Plan subscriptions with minor restrictions. These are:
- All the members of the family Plan must be residing under the same physical address.
- Members should be free/premium users who have directly purchased the service through Spotify and not through any third-party such as iTunes.
- Spotify Family cannot be used alongside other services such as student discounts.
- Users are charged the full amount even if they have slots unoccupied in the Plan.
- If you wish to discontinue the service and decide to cancel the plan, all the members will return back to a free subscription at the end of the billing period.