How to Search Favorite Tweets on Twitter
Twitter users can assign specific tweets as “favorites.” That tweet will be permanently saved in the “Favorite” section and you can view it at any time. You can search and view your own as well as others’ Twitter favorites.
How to Search Your Favorite Tweets on Twitter
- Open Twitter.com, and sign in to your account.
- To view your own favorites: click on the “Favorites” link on the right side of the screen and skip to Step 5. To view someone else’s favorites: type the name of the user into the search box.
- Click on that user’s name under “People results.”
- Open the “Favorites” tab. Now, you’ll be able to see all the “favorite” tweets of that user.
- Press Ctrl+F to open the search box. Type a keyword to search amongst the favorites on that page. If a match is found, it will be highlighted.