How to Schedule a Zoom Meeting
Setting up Zoom meetings on the fly is easy, but what if you want to schedule a Zoom meeting in advance? Furthermore, what if you’d like your Zoom participants to be able to add the meeting to their respective calendars?
Well, it’s much easier than you think! In this guide, we’ll cover how to schedule a Zoom meeting so that your participants have the link to the meeting in advance, and also have it stored on their calendars.
- Launch the Zoom application.
- Click on the “Schedule” button
- Enter the name, start time, and end time of the meeting
- Select the type of calendar invite you’d like to send.
- Click “Schedule”
- This will launch open your calendar event in a new window.
- Add participants to the event within your calendar (this example is Google Calendar).
- Once you’ve saved the calendar event, your calendar should ask you if you’d like to send invitations to your participants (this may vary by which calendar you use). Click Send.