How to Schedule a Webex Meeting
Cisco Webex allows users to schedule important meetings at regular intervals. The application, within a short span of time has become a user favorite because of a user-friendly interface and no cost to use!
Follow the steps to schedule Webex meetings:
Scheduling meetings on PC
- Go to the Webex homepage and login with your details using the Sign in option.
If you don’t have a pre-existing account, click on Start Free and adhere to instructions.
- Upon reaching the Personal Room page, Click on “Schedule.”
- Fill in the meeting’s entries including “Meeting Type and Name,” password and other details.
- Tick Recurrence in case the meeting needs to be held at regular intervals.
- Invite the attendees by entering their email.
- Click on Start.
For Mobile phone
- Install and open the Webex official application that is available on both Play Store and AppStore.
- Sign in with your details or create a new account.
- Navigate to Meetings option.
- Tap on ‘+.’
- Fill out the primary entries.
- Enter the emails of attendees and time of the meeting.
- Click on Start