How to restrict someone on Facebook
Facebook has been part of our lives for more than a decade. Be it sharing our life updates or wishing birthdays, Facebook has been with us all the time. However, there are times when people may misuse your details. Also, at times you might not want a certain person to see your updates. Here’s how you can manage the audience for your post.
Restricting people on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Put your post in the status bar and click on the “Friends” button.
- Now click on the “more options” button.
- Tap the “custom” button from the drop-down list appearing on the screen. A ‘Don’t share this with’ dialogue box appears next. Search for the person you don’t want to share your pictures/posts with.
- Tap on the user’s name from the list of matching names.
In order to share your post with a limited fraction, search the dialogue box- “Share this with.”This list has all your Facebook friends added by default. Search for the people you’re looking for and add these to the list. The rest of your Facebook friends won’t get any notification of your recent update then.
That’s it. You’re done!