How to Recover Deleted Emails in Gmail
If you’ve accidentally deleted a few emails that you need back, the good news is that if it was recent, you can easily recover your emails. The bad news, is that it’s limited to 30 days. After 30 days, all of your emails that have been deleted will be permanently deleted.
If you think it’s been less than 30 days since you deleted the emails you’d like to recover, follow the steps below to recover those emails!
- Login to your Gmail account
- On the left hand menu, scroll down and click “Trash”
- Click the boxes next to each email you’d like to recover.
- Click the “Move to” icon at the top, and select the folder you’d like to recover these emails to.
- That’s it, your emails are saved!