How to program voice mail on LG phone
LG manufactures and markets two different phone sets: Regular and Smartphones. The regular phones use voice mail via their inbuilt settings while the smartphone ones use Google’s android system.
Here’s how you can enable this setting in either case.
Follow these steps to enable voicemail on regular LG phones
- Open the main menu and select “message”
- Select “Settings” and then all messages
- Open the “voicemail#” option and set your voicemail number
- Save the setting by pressing the ‘OK’ button
Follow these steps to enable voicemail on LG smartphones (Android OS phones)
- Open the main menu and tap on settings
- Go to call settings and open voicemail settings
- Put your voicemail number and click OK
That’s all, you are good to go!