How to post jobs on Indeed
As the number one job listing site in the world, Indeed has offered dream jobs to many job seekers out there. Apart from searching for jobs, users can also post job listings.
Follow the set of instructions given below to start posting jobs listings on Indeed:
- Head over to https://ie.indeed.com/hire.
- Click on “Post Job”.
- Create an employer’s account by adding a valid email address and password. Tap “Create Account”.
- Type the company’s name you are looking to hire employees for.
- Use the dropdown menu to select the number of employees in the company.
- Type in your name and phone number.
- Use the dropdown menu to select how you got to know about Indeed. Click on “Continue”.
- Enter the specific job title, you wish to hire users for.
- Enter a job location. Click on ”Change” if you wish to change the location.
- Select a job type i.e. full-time, part-time, etc.
- This step is optional. You can enter the range of salary using the two boxes provided
- Enter the job description.
- Decide how you want the applicants to respond i.e. via email or in-person. You can also tick whether you want a CV or not. Then, click “Continue”.
- Click on “Add question” next to any additional requirements. Click on “required” or “preferred” for every question. You can also tick the checkbox next to “Only notify me of candidates who meet all ‘Required’ criteria above”.
- Click on “Continue” when you’re done.
- Review and “Confirm” that all the information is correct.
There you go. Your first job listing is now up on Indeed.com.