How to Make YouTube Autoplay
Youtube is a free website with some extraordinary perks. Through Youtube’s Autoplay feature, users can watch strings of videos, ranging from amusing clips to commentaries on current events. Instead of manually browsing for each video, you can play them in one go without clicking on the “Play” button.
The autoplay feature is a savior especially when you are watching a film or multi-part video. After the current video ends, YouTube will automatically play another related video based on your viewing history. Moreover, you can also adjust the autoplay order of the videos or series.
- Open Youtube.
- Search for the videos you want to autoplay and tap on the video to open it.
- Click on the “Playlist” tab underneath the video and tap “Add New.”
- Name your playlist and tap on the “Add.”
- Highlight your user name at the right top corner of the screen. Click on the “Playlists” to go into your Playlist menu.
- Select the number under “Position.” Change the position of the videos in the playlist by typing the video’s number position.
- This autoplay feature is specifically helpful if someone is watching a multi-part video series and wants videos to be in order. Adjust the arrangement as required.
- Tap on “Play All” to play your playlists. To stop autoplay, click “Stop Autoplaying” on the right side of the screen.
How to set Autoplay mode on Youtube: Alternative method
- Sign in to your YouTube account. If you don’t have an account, click “Create Account” from the homepage.
- Search for a video you want to play.
- Below the video toggle the autoplay switches back on. It’ll turn blue when it’s on.