How to log in to My Apple iTunes Account
Apple ID provides access to all the Apple services on different devices. Logging into an Apple iTunes account can have different methods. It varies for logging into new devices or registered ones.
New Apple iTunes login
You’ll be required to log into new devices before you can start enjoying the service. After successfully logging in, you can have access to services such as iTunes, App Store, iCloud, etc. if you don’t already have an Apple ID, you can make one on apple.com.
After successfully creating an Apple ID, you can log into your new device. This will ensure that you’re now logged into iTunes, Music, and other Apple services.
You can now easily download apps, purchase e-books, access iCloud, subscribe to Apple Music, News, Apple TV.
Look up your ID
If you can’t remember your ID, don’t worry. Apple is at your rescue. There are two methods to help you find your ID.
- The Apple Support Page has a lookup process. You’ll only need your first and last name to locate your Apple ID. However, before giving you the ID, an email or text message will be sent to confirm your identity.
- Activate the new device in an Apple store. The store can recover your lost ID and confirm your identity before you leave the site.
If you can’t remember your Apple ID password, there is an Apple password recovery process. You can reset the account by entering a new password. You’ll need access to the email associated with your Apple account for confirmation of identity.
Follow the steps below to reset your password:-
- Enter your Apple ID.
- Choose the password reset option.
- An email or message will be sent along with a confirmation code to verify your identity.
- Enter the code. Change to a new password.
- Press enter to complete the reset process.
- After resetting, you can check by logging into your Apple ID with the new password.