How to Import Your LinkedIn Connections to Facebook
Through LinkedIn and Facebook, you can build a wide network of your fellow contacts using the two media platforms. If you want to integrate your Linkedin and Facebook contacts, you’ll have to use LinkedIn’s export feature. This means you can export your Linkedin contacts as an excel file to Facebook.
Importing LinkedIn Connections to Facebook
- Open LinkedIn’s login page. Sign in to your account.
- Hover over the “Contacts” tab on the LinkedIn home page. Select the “My Connections” option from the “Contacts” menu.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the “My Connections” page. Click the “Export Connections” link. Select the “Microsoft Outlook (.CSV file)” option from the “Export to” drop-down menu. Enter the captcha code in the space provided.
- Tap the “Export” button to export the contacts. It will be saved as a .CSV file in your computer’s default download folder.
- Open Facebook’s login page in the computer’s Web browser. Sign in to your account.
- Click the “Friends” tab on the left side of your Facebook home page. Select the “Other Tools” option on the “Friends” page. Then, click on the “Upload Contact File” tab from the menu.
- Click “Choose File,” search for the .CSV file you saved in step 3, highlight and “Open.”
- Afterward, Facebook will find all your LinkedIn connections with an active Facebook account.
- Tick on the option next to the “Select All Friends” option and tap “Add as Friends.” Friend requests will be sent to all your LinkedIn connections having Facebook profiles.