How to find your Printer’s IP address on a Mac
If you want to troubleshoot any problems with your printer’s connection, you’ll likely need your printer’s IP address. Finding your printers IP address on a Mac, is actually quite easy. Here are the 4 steps required to find your printers IP address on a Mac:
1. Click on the apple logo. It will be located in the upper left hand corner of your screen.
2. Click on System Preferences.
3. Click on ‘Printers & Scanners’
4. Select your Printer. It will be located on the left hand side of the window.
5. Find your printer’s IP address. It will be next to the ‘Location’ label in the window.