How to Find your IP Address on your Mac
If you’re uncertain about how to find your IP Address on your Mac, it’s much easier than you think! Here’s a step by step process for finding your IP address on your Mac:
1. Select the WiFi icon. It’s located at the top of your screen.
2. Click on the ‘Open Network Preferences’ option
3. Select your WiFi network and click on the ‘Advanced’. It will be located option in the lower right hand corner.
4. Select the “TCP/IP” option in the top navigation bar.
5. Locate your IP address. You should see an IP address that will be a series of numbers and decimal points, similar to this: 10.0.0.1