How to Enable cloud recording in GoToMeeting
Recordings are the most hassle-free way to accommodate anyone and everyone who couldn’t attend the meeting and are willing to access the crux of the meeting.
With GoToMeeting, you can easily record your meetings and put them into the cloud for future use.
Steps to Enable cloud recording in GoToMeeting:
Only the account admin can enable cloud recording. In case you want to enable it for your meeting, ask the account administrator to do so.
- Login to your account and click “Admin centre”
- Select the users you want to grant access to the cloud recording in “User Settings”
- Scroll down to “Features Menu” and click on the “Record Meeting” button
- Click “Cloud Recording” and then “Save”
How to Use Cloud Recording
- Start your next online meeting with the latest desktop update. You can also visit the GoToMeeting web app.
- Press the “Record” button
- You can find your recorded meeting minutes after your meeting is finished under the “Meeting History” section
- You can play the recording, generate a link to share or delete it