How to download Hulu videos to your PC for offline viewing
Hulu is an on-demand streaming service provider most noted for its presence in the United States. Hulu’s shows have topped many charts across the globe and is loved by so many of its users.
Many users want to download Hulu videos for offline viewing to their PCs. If you’re one of those users, and you’re not sure how, it is a simple process. Moreover, it will work on both x86 and x64 installations of windows, albeit you need a 32-bit browser.
Follow these simple steps to download Hulu videos on your PC:
Steps for downloading Hulu videos to your PC
- Download a copy of RTMPDumpHelper from NirSoft website.
- Move this file to your desktop and extract it.
- Download the RTMPDump toolkit.
- This is again a zip file. Extract it.
- Create a folder on your desktop by the name RTMPDownload and put all the extracted files in it.
- Open RTMPDumper and launch your browser.
- RTMPDumpHelper will attach your browser head over to Hulu.
- After this, you’ll find RTMPSuk intercept your video as soon as you start watching one.
- Your file will be saved in the RTMPDownload folder that you created on the desktop as an MP4 file.